Audio Conferencing is an effective alternative to face-to-face meetings. Also called phone conferencing and teleconferencing, it brings together any number of people from anywhere in the UK or elsewhere in the world.
Too many things in business life promise more than they will ever really deliver. But Conferencing is different. It’s a simple idea based on complex technology that can transform the way companies work, quite literally.
Here are some of our reasons for promoting conferencing, and why we think you ought to consider our service:
- We’ll cut your team’s travel time and costs
- We’ll help you achieve more in less time – and for reduced cost
- We’ll help you speed up decision-making
- We’ll give your staff a better work-life balance by promoting flexible working
- And we’ll even help you to save the planet along the way
- We’ll design training to introduce your people to the benefits of conferencing quickly
- We’re ready and waiting to help, with live operator support available 24 hours a day, every day
- We can find the best way to match our technology with your existing infrastructure
- We’ll provide all the technical support you’ll need to take the load off your IT team
- 15 seconds. That’s how long it takes after the end of a conference call to download a recording of a Channel Telecom MeetMe audio call!
When you need to quickly make decisions and make sure your audience understands your message, web conferencing and audio conferencing is the answer. Our web collaboration tools let you see, share and update documents online while on an audio call.
We offer you two choices of web conferencing: Microsoft Office Live Meeting and Cisco WebEx. Each application comes with a number of features and is supported by our web training programmes.
Microsoft Live Meeting makes online meetings more engaging, collaborative and productive. Live Meeting sets the industry standard for scalability and reliability.
Cisco WebEx solutions are for meetings and interactive conferences, and give your meetings and presentations a strong visual dimension.
Benefits of Web Conferencing
- No need to meet face to face to review documents - it’s all done at a click of a button.
- Real-time collaboration - Share, collaborate and discuss your projects in real time with your colleagues and suppliers.
- Faster output from meeting discussions - develop documents in real-time.
What can I use Web Conferencing for?
- Department Meetings
- Team meetings/brainstorm sessions
- Company announcements
- Project Meetings
- Reviewing documents remotely
Download the datasheets: